Jim, that sounds like a great setup - basically the same as what I have.
Be sure to also consider the Garmont GSM (especially w/ their lightweight G-
fit liner), which is now heavily discounted (especially at mgear.com),
since itís being replaced by the even lighter *and* stiffer G-Ride (which
might temp me to sell my 26.5 GSM boots, if anyone is interested...).
Mgear also has a great deal on the Titan, which is softer, heavier, and
clunkier than the Lowa Struktura EVO, Scarpa Laser, and Garmon offerings,
but itís still ok, and cheap is cheap!