Ski Racing magazine, the "bible of the sport" does a
yearly roundup. I'm not really sure when the print
copy of that comes out, but I think you can find it
online at http://www.skiracing.com/academies/
It usually includes vital info, including season,
teacher and coaches names, top alumni, costs,
location, etc. Also, many of the schools have their
own websites.

http://list.uvm.edu/archives/skivt-l.html