Jerm,

       The BFGoodrich all Terrain is what I'm going to out fit my truck with.
 Good tread design, good blocks for off road handling (even though I don't do
that much, except the for going on the construction site).  A good freind of
mine in the Tire Business highly recommends them and if you take good care of
them they'll take care of you.  If you want just a nice soft winter tire
other people have good tires other than Nokia, plus if you want better
snow/mud traction go to a thinner tire.  I on my old truck I ran 31x10.50
15's (stock tire size) but at times the truck was too light to get traction
w/o putting it in 4 wheel dr.

Pete