Lauren, you said:
>We have had FirstClass in our SU for a number of years for email and
>conferencing (news and discussion areas) -  first as WAN only and so
>teachers and staff also had govnet addresses for "outside email".

Can you tell us what the approximate yearly cost has been for First Class,
and how many users you have?  Is the cost user-number related?

Thanks! This is all VERY HELPFUL information for us as we try to
figure out what's best to do. I'm sure glad we're not doing this by
flipping thru magazines like the Old Days...

Regards,  Terry King ...In The Woods In Vermont
Waits River Valley School