Cindy,
We are in our second year of recording standards electronically. Our school
management system is SASIxp which does not handle grading by standards so we
also created a standards-based report card using FileMaker Pro. If you would
like to know more or get a demo copy to look at contact Kevin Bataille
<[log in to unmask]>. It does more than reporting standards.

Roger Crowley
Technology Coordinator
Main Street Middle School
Montpelier, VT 05602