The purpose of the Technology Coordinator endorsement is to address
programmatic leadership in the form of coordination and management, but NOT
to the level of network management, hardware or software support, or any of
those technical aspects. The drafts of the Technology Coordinator endorement
have NEVER entered that realm.

I think there has been a lot of conjecture and assumption without having the
draft to work with. Of course the conjecture and assumptions have been made
because this process has taken so darn long!

The purpose of the public review and comment is to get the drafts out there
for everyone to see and understand. We are close to that distribution
process but there are a few more questions about the process of implementing
the endorsements that need to be answered internally before that public
process begins.

Bill Romond

Educational Technology Coordinator
Vermont Department of Education