-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf of Randall Short
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 7:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Transition to Non-Govnet Email for Staff

Outlook =VIRUS.

We run our own mail server which hosts our k12 addresses, we are using
a product called SLmail on a NT 4.0 box.

We use Eudora Lite for POP access, it is free....

Randall Short
Director of Information Technology
Chittenden Central Supervisory Union
2 Educational Drive