- not in the mountains but at my house in the VA suburbs of DC.  Just the
lightest touch on the grass and on my windshield.  Halleluyuh! (sp?)  I
keep watching the forecast for the mtns. of WV and they are right on the
hairy edge.  Probably they will get rain tonight and maybe a touch of
sleet but probably not snow.  Actually ice covered grass skis pretty well.
 Maybe I should head up anyway.