His Editorship writes:
> Only the truly uninformed will argue against the Mac's superiority
> for graphics work, both still and motion.

You can make a pretty good case for the Silicon Graphics workstation.  Of
course, there's a pretty steep cost difference.

I spent a decade on the Macintrash before crossing over to the evil Bill
Gates empire in 1997.  Whenever somebody handed me a PC clone, I stuffed
Unix on it.  I can't wait until they break up Microsoft so Office runs
natively on my Linux host.  Flipping back and forth between native Linux
and Win2K under VMWare is painful.