>From:         Randy Witlicki <[log in to unmask]>
 Subject:      Killington open within a week ?

   I guess it's no fair to guess the KillingtonOpeningDay when
 it's less than a week off, but my guess is Monday 21-Oct or
 Tuesday 22-Oct.  Could be this Sat. or Sun., but I won't be there,
 hence my hoping for the above days.
   Nice cold air (blue/purple) weather loop at:
      http://weather.unisys.com/mrf/loop/mrf_850_loop.html  <

Somebody posted that link last week.  If I look at it longer than 10 sec.
I'm afraid it may induce an epileptic seizure.  Can anybody make any sense
out of it.  Can you slow it down, or maybe go one frame at a time?