On Monday, October 21, 2002, at 01:13  AM, Marc Guido wrote:

> I have no life.
>
> I spent 38 hours this weekend creating a 25-minute feature documentary
> of
> the 2002 Red Bull Snowthrill of Alaska in Haines.

Hunh. I just spent the last 2 hours slapping together 4 VHS tapes each
containing 2 short clips from the SkiVt-L video library. All the
footage was already shot and edited, so it was mostly rearranging short
clips in a timeline and pressing Play and Record, but my Macintosh
never crashed once.

Anyway, tapes will soon be in the mail for POWDER mag for their third
annual amateur video contest.

Feels silly putting 8-10 minutes video on a 2 hour tape, but at $1.25 a
tape, who cares?

Wesley Vermont AntiGravity Labs Wright