  Thanks goes to Carine Richards, Sulbha Wagh, and Julie Haugen.  My
question has been answered.

  Thanks,

Melissa A. Buelow
Allen College -  Barrett Library
Director of Library/Media Services
[log in to unmask] (319) 226-2064

"Shine on you crazy diamond" Pink Floyd

>>> Melissa Buelow <[log in to unmask]> 10/29/02 04:49PM >>>
  Hi,

  I have a partial citation of an article that someone would like me
ILL for them.  If someone has this journal and could email me the
Volume, Issue, Title of the Article, and Author I would greatly
appreciate it.  The citation I have is as follows:

Journal of Studies on Alcohol
May 2000
P. 447-449

Thanks,

Melissa A. Buelow
Allen College -  Barrett Library
Director of Library/Media Services
[log in to unmask] (319) 226-2064

"Shine on you crazy diamond" Pink Floyd

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.  2510-2521, and contain
information intended for the specified individual(s) only. This
information is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or an
agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that
any review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action based on
the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have
e-mail, and delete the original message.

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.  2510-2521, and contain information intended for the specified individual(s) only. This information is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action based on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.