I am in the process of reviewing electronic table of content services to see which one would best suit my organizations needs.  We are looking mostly for alerting of select journals table of contents.  I have searched the MEDLIB Archives but have not found anything current on which services people are using and how they have found them; not much on opinions.

I am currently doing trials for: EbscoHost TOC premiere, ISI Current Contents, Ingenta Table of Contents Redistribution and CISTI.  I need to know if anyone could provide me with some insight into some of their experiences, pros and cons.  I am finding that electronically it is more to manage and just as time consuming as print.

All advice and wisdom is very much appreciated!

Thanks,
Carolyn Hezekiah Hoitela

Carolyn Hezekiah Hoitela
Librarian/Database Manager