3 positions are available - one tech./Lab Manager, and 2 MS positions in  the Earth Sciences.

The Stable Isotope Lab at FIU is looking to fill three positions:  1)  lab manager/tech. with a salary up to 30k; and 2) MS positions funded by RA/GTA in the Earth Sciences Dept. for projects in South America and in the US (paleoclimate/biogeochemistry oriented projects in lakes and tree rings).  Individuals interested in the student positions should contact me directly, and can find applications on-line at http://www.fiu.edu/orgs/admiss/ , the field seasons will start this coming summer.  Individuals applying for the Lab Manager position should send a CV, and the position will be open until it is filled.  FIU is a 30,000 plus state university which is located in Miami.  Please feel free to contact me for a more detailed description of any of the above positions.

Thanks for your time,

Bill Anderson

--
William Anderson