Free to good home for the cost of shipping:

1 HEWLETT PACKARD 86 w/floppy disk drive
1 HEWLETT PACKARD 82913A MONITOR        82913A
1 HEWLETT PACKARD PRINTER       82905B

removed from our Micromass SIRA 9 mass spectometer when it was
upgrdaed several years ago. It was working at the time.

We would prefer all to go as one shipment.

First come basis.

contact:

A. Richard Heemskerk               [log in to unmask]
Environmental Isotope Laboratory   Telephone: 519-888-4567
Department of Earth Sciences       Extension: 5838
University of Waterloo             Facsimile: 519-746-0183
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2L 3G1
http://sciborg.uwaterloo.ca/research_groups/eilab