I'm looking at state field names.  Please help me understand what the
following fields refer to?  I have ideas, but want to get it right the
first time.

permnumber   (?state id number for students or locally created student
id number or other?)
sclidcode         (?state id code for a school, ex. PS050?)
generationcode  (no idea)

Also, are field names case sensitive?

Steve Jarrett
District Technology Coordinator
Mount Mansfield Union School District
Chittenden East Supervisory Union
(802) 899 - 3711

If you have the FMP Server started you do have to set all of the files
for
multi-user and your clients need to have TCP/IP set as the network
protocol.

Are all of the clients on the same LAN as the server?

-Bob