In a message dated 11/2/2002 11:56:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> This happened with Gould's death. Of course I "filter" Landon out
> automatically.

I am sorry to hear that you filter out landon. He is actually filtering you
out when he could easily defeat this blocking software  Sleep in peace. The
problem is this list is brain dead, while Pinker is making a bundle at Amzaon
rank #12.  I have yet to see anyone on the left make any intelligent
statements on these issues. The reason is the bargain with untruth in the
basic Darwinian theory.
Gould's valiant efforts are being cut to pieces, and I find that dangerous.
The other half of Gould was a suppressed deception about Darwinism, which he
must have know was failing or wrong, but never said so.
This incompetent 'left' Darwinism deserves to be fired, in the midst of this
sociobiological triumphalism that bad Marxism and left idiocy cannot seem to
deal with.

The problem with you people is that your brains ar filetered.

Joe Smooh