I agree with Johns statement in regards to ARDMS vs. ARRT, etc.  The gold standard is my comment and in no way am I implying that the ARDMS takes this stand (as the "gold standard")  I guess being a purist as well, I am saddened every time I hear that same story in regards to the ARRT boards being much "easier" than the ARDMS.

Im finished........

DougE

Doug Marcum BA,RT,RDMS,RDCS,RVT (APS)
Hemodynamix, Inc.