From: T.D.Case [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 6:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Requst for help

Colleagues;

I am teaching a course at Lackawanna College which offers a 2 year associate
degree in Vascular Technology. I have assigned one of my students to write a
paper on the history of vascular technolgy. Given that very little is
actually published on the subject, I am asking for assistance from you to
either site some sources or provide some personal accounting of you
experiences. I think this will be an interesting subject for all of us and I
appreciate your help

Terry Case