   Why stop at  two senators of the state you reside in? If you have the
time contact as many senators across the nation. Your representatives will
be notified a couple times over. Oh well...We at STAT Resources, Inc. have
approximately 270 active diagnostic imagers, in 5 state locations. All our
employees have been sent preaddressed form letters with fax numbers for 10
senators- for each of the 5 states that we are currently located. All they
have to do is sign, put what state they reside in and fax.
    Medicare cutbacks effects all allied health professionals, including
ourselves as future patients and our family members who are using Medicare
presently. The cutbacks are effecting the health care industry, period. I
agree make as much noise as you can. We are.

Debbra Hunt Soffer RT (R), RDMS, RDCS, RVT
National Technical Director.

We are proud to be recognized as an outstanding provider of diagnostic
imaging professionals. We look forward
to meeting your current and future staffing needs.
Debbra Hunt Soffer
STAT Resources, Inc.
"Excellence in Diagnostic Imaging and Staffing"
27 Blacksmith Rd
Newtown, PA  18940
email:  [log in to unmask]
phone:215 860 0500 or 877 404-7828 x136