The ice storm on Nov. 17 brought in a Northern Shrike. It was in the swamp area where I saw one last year. There was also one Bluebird in the area as well. I saw the Shrike again this weekend, but no Bluebird.
Lots of Robins still around in our Cedar trees. Mama turkey is still bringing her four children daily (she had a late brood and has stayed separate from a larger group of 25 in the area.) Many BlueJays, Chickadees, Mourning Doves, Juncos, Goldfinches, Crows, Downy and Harry Woodpeckers and 15-20 Cardinals. I had House Finches a couple of weeks ago, but they haven't been back.
This Sunday a juvenile Sharp-shined or Cooper's Hawk visited our feeding area. I didn't notice him being successful at retrieving anything. I'm also seeing more Hawks on my way to work now that the leaves are off the trees.

Merrie