I was asked to find the rule of 40 as it relates to insulin--I have rules of
1500 1800 500 450 but can't find anything that relates to a rule of 40  Any
of my colleagues have any idea what this might be?????

Cora Damon
Health Sciences Library
MaineGeneral Medical Center
149 North St.
Waterville, Me. 04901
207-872-1224  fax 207-872-1460

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and
write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn." Alvin Toffler.

DISCLAIMER:

This communication (including all attachments) is intended solely for the
use of the person or persons to whom it is addressed and should be treated
as a confidential MaineGeneral Health communication. If you are not the
intended recipient, any use, distribution, printing, or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited.  If you received this email in  error, please
immediately delete it from your system and notify the originator.  Your
cooperation is appreciated. Thank you.