Hello.
I am attempting to locate HARA: the Hospital Accounts Receivable Analysis, published quarterly by Aspen since 1998. My patron would be happy with anything recent in vols. 15 or 16, any issue. I am unsure as to how many pages each publication contains, so a photocopy would be great if possible. Would anyone be willing to loan if copy is not possible?

Please reply to me personally before sending.
Thank You!!!

Terri Ottosen
Manager, Health Sciences Library
Riverside Regional Medical Center
500 J. Clyde Morris Blvd.
Newport News, VA 23601
Phone: 757-594-2175
Fax: 757-594-2986

"Only the More Rugged Mortals Should Attempt to Keep Up on Current Literature." George Ade (1866-1944)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.