Hey Jim, how do the Sr's compare in weight to the CMHs?  If it's
comparable,
I'd say: mount 'em.  Maybe even with the Freerides, aaah, whatever, and
just use them as your fo-everything-ski.  Actually, because they're
metal, you are not going to take them into the bumps, so the Diamir II
would be plenty beefyas your everyday binding.

Well the Annual Snowbird Golf Sale was yesterday, and I scored a putter
for $224, and a Driver for $542.  Plus a weekday (night golf not included)
pass to El Sombrero Country Club for $7564 (six months).  Well I gotta
throw some logs on the fire before going to bed - it's a chilly on - 70
degrees...

El Scorpion