On Mon, 4 Nov 2002, Benjamin T. Kulas wrote:

> Well I took my Rossi 9x's into some sweet, soft bumps on Superstar just
> once and bent like a Gumbi thingamabob.

Oh yeah?  Well, I know a guy named Jon K.  He owns a pair of Stoecklis
(Stormrider IIs, I think... mostly blue top sheet) and skis Taos with them
all the time.  Now Ben K., I don't know if you have ever been to Taos, or
for that matter seen pictures of Taos, but there are lots of bumps (or
moguls as some people refer to them) at Taos.  I also know that this
fellow, Jon K., likes to ski these bumps, often on his Stoecklis.
Contrary to what you might think, his skis are not bent.

My guess is that Jon K.'s Stoecklis are much more similiar to Jim B.'s
Stoecklis than your (race stock) Rossi 9Xs are.   My guess is that Wes's
Stoecklis are, as well, more similar.  Just a thought.

--Matt K.