On Fri, 1 Nov 2002, Salts, Peter wrote:

> I like Nick's idea a lot. If we can get a consensus of how many Skivters
> want in, and when we want to do it, I am more than willing to sniff out
> some good(cheap) lodging. Let's do this!

It's a little hairbrained ... and may unintentionally exclude some folks
but...
What about renting a 10th mtn hut? Now that everyone and his brother is on
AT or tele we might be able to pull it off. It isnt cheap, but with a
dozen or so people we should be able to pull the price down.
Hopefully it isnt too late to get reservations.

Jerm