A few things you might consider before you big on those pups.
1) the kickers will not work for your rig. they're 1/3 length skins that
are designed for really low angle stuff. Dont bother, especially at that
price.

2) the 85 mmm skins are a decent deal as long as your skis are not wider
than about 90 mm at the waist. They'd be better for a set of 70-75 mm
middies that you can trim them to.

3 )If you get superloops, try to get a G3 lifter for them. The stock
yellow
lifter they come with will break your skis.