After my fourth day on the hill I can verifiably declare that the skiing on Mt Mansfield is fantastically filthy these days, most noticably yesterday, when I linked my first above the knee turns of the season on upper National.  Lookout today was scratchy up top, brilliant in the middle and interestingly crusty at the bottom.  A lovely little tea party really!