According to their website:

ski it. ride it. come and get it, early.

Jay Peak is pleased to announce that we will be opening for the 2002-03 season this Saturday, November 9th @ 9 AM. We provide
intermediate to expert skiing and riding on the Jet. We will have one lift in operation, The Jet Triple Chair from 9 AM to 4 PM.
Quick weekend facts:

* Open Saturday & Sunday, November 9 & 10th
* 9-4 PM
* Intermediate to Expert skiing and riding only
* Lift tickets: $30 for adults, $20 for Juniors
* Private Ski School Lessons available
* Tickets available in the Stateside Ski Shop and Customer Service on Tramside
* Customer Service open 8-4 PM for Season Pass Processing
* Stateside Cafeteria will be serving food
**Jay Peak is only open on the weekend, closed mid-week re-opening on Saturday, November 16th for the weekend.

Snowmaking operations continue around the clock since late Friday night. We have seen a good shot of natural snow since late Sunday
night and it continues to snow at this hour. Temps are forecasted to be cool for the balance of the week allowing for snowmaking
operations to continue through Thursday. There are rumours of another snowstorm heading our way sometime on Thursday.

Let's rock 'n roll people, the 02-03 season is here. Bring it on.
<<