Denis Bogan wrote:

> http://www.telemarktalk.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=4265&forum=1&21

Something to think about, indeed.
Some mysteries (to me) from the telemarktips commentary:

I always thought a path that had just slid was relatively safe--whataver was
gonaa give already gave. Apparently not. Is that so?

"Ski cut," I assume, means trigger an avalanche, on purpose, using your
skis.
True? And what keeps the ski cutter from getting swept in?

"On belay" is described as standard solo procedure. For skiing? I assume
not. For climbing? Could anyone elaborate?

TIA

--telenaut