Jerm warned Leigh:

> 3 )If you get superloops, try to get a G3 lifter for them. The stock
> yellow lifter they come with will break your skis.

Jerm, can you explain how that will happen?

I've skied Superloops with the stock yellow lifter for many seasons and
they haven't broken my skis. I'm a fairly heavy person and ski rather
aggressively in bumps, crud, etc.

Mind you, I have broken many SL parts, including the top bar weld on the
older version of the SL, and two cables (supposedly "unbreakable"
according to Rainey's website). I just cannot envision hos the stock
yellow lifter will cause my skis any harm.

Jim