On Thursday, November 7, 2002, at 01:58  PM, matthew h. kulas wrote:

> Yes, after 6 months of badgering by Chris, Scott and Jumpin' Jimmy and
> wearing a 15 lb. Ryobi 12v flashlight ducktaped to my helmet, I finally
> bit the bullet and shelled out the big bucks for a NiteRider Trail Rat
> 2.0, the extension cord and head strap. TD here I come!

I think I'm getting the Cabela's Dual Power unit here:

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/pod/standard-pod-
wrapped.jhtml?id=0015819&navAction=jump

Elastic band + duct tape + helmet oughtta work.

Wish there were consistent metrics fro evaulating these gizoms. Is
18,000 candlepower 5 volt halogen equivalent to a 10w Krypton? Will a
more powerful Kryptonite bulb sap my super strength? I dunno.