On Saturday, November 2, 2002, at 06:56  PM, Leigh Daboll wrote:

> Hmmm......Central BC is lookin' pretty good.  Check out this White
> Grizzly video - it takes a couple minutes to download but it is Soooo
> worth it.  WG is BC's only experts-only Cat Skiing area (done nearly
> exclusiviely in 3000' shots in steep trees) but would cost about
> $1500/pp USD for a week for 12 people.  Or, in other words, 12 people
> would be skiing 3000 acres of pristine Selkirk fluff.

lleH yes!  Snowcat / heli is on my to do before I die list.  I always
thought the hard part would be finding other people to go with since
most of the operations want groups, not singletons.  Let's do it!

I've never heard of this cat operation before...  I'll assume they're
reputable.
--
Jason - "redraobwons"