To which I might add, though you might see bitter exchanges, get us on
the slopes together and regular chums.  With the one exception of The
Evil One dragging Leigh to the top of Mansfield at nightfall and knifing him.
(See reports of last year's Pahrtee)   But he had it coming...

Speaking of which, if any of y'all have kids, don't let them take lessons at
Boogersush over Christmas - I got a job as a ski instructor there.  I'll be
doing Roxbury Gap every morning on my commute.

El Scorpion