On Tue, 3 Dec 2002, Ashton Trey Belew wrote:
>         Hello all,
> > > Uhoh!  He'll try to tell you Debian is the way to go... listen to me
> > > folks!  Debian is evil.... choose RedHat ;-)
>         I would like to think that I merely point out that there
> alternatives within the alternative computing revolution.

Hahaha.. I just did a search to find old usenet message I made regarding
debian... not sure where most went... but this gem popped up:
"In the DMDL's upgrade plan, I might have 2-4 workstations set up with
6.1 (or by then, hopefully the new kernal will be out with USB support).

That said, I'd much rather use Debian, but it's just not nearly as user
friendly as it would need to be to make it in the almost mainstream
world. So I'll continue with the redhat bLoat-INIX."

My how things change... and don't.
:)
Chris
 |                  WWRD - What Would Rob Do?                   |
 |    Chris Moran         a.a.#707        [log in to unmask]    |
 |DMDL Computer Lab Coordinator   Webmaster/Multimedia Developer|
 |UVM Distance Learning Network   802.656.0358     Lafayette 407|