On Tue, 17 Dec 2002, Victor Rossi wrote:
> What do you guys do when a commercial comes on television?

I capture and encode them, then send them as attachements to smarta$$es
who compare TV commercials, which actually pay for much of the content we
get to enjoy (or not) on Television, to SPAM which contributes essentially
nothing positive to the enjoyment of the internet... and possibly do quite
the exact opposite.

I generally don't even notice commercials... zoneing them out while I'm
doing usually 1-2 other things at the same time as watching TV.

Chris (had to jump into the fray)
 |                  WWRD - What Would Rob Do?                   |
 |    Chris Moran         a.a.#707        [log in to unmask]    |
 |DMDL Computer Lab Coordinator   Webmaster/Multimedia Developer|
 |UVM Distance Learning Network   802.656.0358     Lafayette 407|