We won't create new installers for, say, Banner client software, or
Norton Antivirus after June 30, 2003.  When people visit the CIT
software archive page on/after July 1, 2003 they might see new wrappers
for those products in Windows 2000/XP/?? but not for Win98.

--
Stefanie B. Ploof
CIT Client Services, CALS ITO