> Actually I do have Office X, but Entourage does not support Exchange.
> Ximian connector is a pain to install in OSX, and very flaky.  The only
> way to access exchange resources (from a mac) right now is to use Office
> 2001 under Classic.  So in this case, there is no OSX native alternative.

So the story really is that Exchange is not supported for the Macintosh.
Interesting.  Is there not a web interface for Exchange?  Not having had the
opportunity to work with this interface, I am not sure if is missing some of
the fully-native client features, but I have to think that this would be
your best bet (short of the classic MS solution... but a Wintel and install
Outlook).

-Greg MacKinnon
CIT Client Services