On Tuesday, December 10, 2002 8:04 AM, Corey Gilmore wrote:
>Yup... It gets to the splash screen and dies.  Anyone from BSAD heard
about this?

Nope.  We baldly state to our students that if they show up at the
school with a Wintel box running MS products (I know, yech!), we will
bend over backwards.  If they bring Mac products, we will stare at them
blankly while they explain their problems.

The BSAD Party Line: Sadly, we have less experience supporting Macintosh
Anything than the CIT Help Line has supporting Outlook access to an
Exchange server.  The last time I personally saw a Mac was two years
ago, and I can assure you it wasn't running OSX.

I don't know if it is still the case, but the CIT Help Line happily
refers Outlook problems to us and we happily refer Mac problems to them.

I can only hope that supporting Macs is as easy as supporting MS
Exchange servers.

Rob

Rob Rohr     mailto:[log in to unmask]
UVM - School of Business Administration