A huge flock of ROBINS, descended in and about our trees early yesterday
evening (4/28), just before dusk.  They came from the North in at least 8-9
waves, 50 to 100 birds per flock, heading South at a very fast pace, barely
lighting on the trees before taking off again.  We watched them for about 20
minutes coming and going.

Today (4/29), after the fresh covering of snow, our resident GRACKLE
re-appeared at the feeders along with a pair of WHITE-THROATED SPARROWS.  And,
as I was following a cardinal hopping along the tree-line, a delightful
surprise popped into my sights, a CAROLINA WREN!  Such fun :)

Jan Tebo
Monkton