Hello.  I teach evidence-based medicine to 1st year
medical students.  I'm teach them to examine the Tree
of each good MeSH term and to routinely scan the MeSH
terms list of promising articles to learn of
additional MeSH.

When a student does a MEDLINE search, its often easy
for him/her to find the appropriate MeSH, as they're
often just disease terms.  However, there's a number
of MeSH terms that are not necessarily intuitive as
they are concepts rather than specific medical
conditions.  Examples would be Disease Progression or
Time Factors.  I'm compiling a short list of such neat
MeSH terms and would appreciate any MeSH suggestions.
Keywords suggestions, such as "versus," would be
appreciated, too.  Please respond to my other addy,
[log in to unmask] and I'll summarize to the list.

Thanks again!

Tanya

=====
Tanya T. Feddern, MLIS, AHIP, MOT, OTR/L
http://www.geocities.com/nqiya/index.html
Reference & Education Services Librarian
University of Miami School of Medicine
Louis Calder Memorial Library