OK, I'm convinced...especially since I was planning on being up at Jay that
weekend...so, what I'm thinking is that maybe I'll join you wed-sat and
then head over to the house I've rented at Jay to meet up with my friends.

Leigh, some questions:

Can I do 4 nights lodging instead of 5?

If, I don't have anyone to join me, is there anyone who would want to share
a room?

Email me BC with this info. I won't get it until later when I get home or
you can send email to [log in to unmask] and I'll get it sooner.

In the meantime, I'll try to find someone to drive up with me from here.