effect the power of the spark if these parts are tired.

From: Benjamin Kulas <[log in to unmask]>

Quoting Jeremy Malczyk <[log in to unmask]>:

 > Anyone up for Temple turns tonight or tomorrow night?

Has it received lots more than when we attempted a dawn patrol there?

I'm checking out how much snow Marlboro has received - Hogback might
be a good earn-your-turns site for southerners.  And then there's the trick
of skinning Haystack while it's closed during the week.

On an entirely different note:

Two mornings in a row my car won't start.  It's not catching.  Both
mornings have been cool and were preceeded by rainy night.  After a
while it did eventually catch yesterday morning, and then was absolutely
normal throughout the remainder of the day.

The only other time it's never started was also after a night of heavy rain.

Any ideas?  Is the rain (& coolness) a red herring?

El Scorpion