On Tue, 3 Dec 2002, Benjamin Bloom wrote:
> Speaking of the Reeb League.  What night is it this year?  Anyone
> looking for a freeheeler to join their team?  I hear I get 3 seconds for
> giving up my heels. :)

I think that it is and always has been Thursday nights, I could be wrong.
Yes, you'd get a 3 second handicap.  If you have big enough boots and good
racing skis it might work.  It never did for Jerm or myself, but then,
neither of us were on ideal gear.  The trick would be to securely clamp
down the heel.  Don't know of any teams with openings, although I might at
a later point.

--Matt K.