On Tue, 3 Dec 2002, Sharon Heller wrote:

> This is not being published in the Journal of Medicine and would only be
> done on a voluntary basis with everyone accepting their own liability. Of

Don't trust her!

This weekend I accepted one of Sharon's "harmless little pills" during our
usual post freeski coffee in the Okemo summit lodge. I remember stepping
out the door..  then the world started spinning and for the next 2 days I
was chased all over the mountain by the dismemebered head of Les Otten
spouting a constant ephithet of French curse words at me. The nightmare
finally ended with me laying face down in the middle of Upper Chief with
shaving cream all over my face and the words "GROOM ME" tattooed across my
back.

BEWARE THE LITTLE WHITE PILL!