        What this does not mention is that it's been snowing and
blowing since last night.  My guess - since it's 4 inches or so here,
maybe 6 or more up on mtn.  The powder has returned.
I hope to get out tomorrow to sample it - my first day out, might
stick to the Triple to stay warm.
Sure isn't Colorado (or even March in Vermont).
CJN

Can this be the "Guido effect"?  He did fly up north didn't he?