Doh.  Clearly that last post was meant to go backchannel.  I don't wish to
retract anything, and I certainly mean no disrespect to Bruno nor to Dan.
I think it's a great idea to move this discussion backchannel, and of
course to leave it up to the people that were present on Saturday to
resolve between themselves.  At this point, I've written my last public
post on the whole event.  Sorry to chew up bandwidth needlessly.

-Jim B.