MRG fans may want to buy a magazine that they don't normally read.  I was in the
grocery store this afternoon, and spyed an article on the cover of Boston Magazine
entitled "Winter Escapes - Best Places to Ski" - so naturally, i rifled a copy, and
turned to page 112, only to see a glorious picture of my favorite two lift
attendants, Steve and Kenny.  There are several pictures of MRG notables, including
Tiger Baird, Jon Cohen, and Walt Haviland.  Excellent work by our crack marketing
department (scare them away.....!!!

-gbc