>From:   "Galway, William (USPC.PCT.Hopewell)" <[log in to unmask]>
 Subject: (NON VT) Anyone ever ski Belle Mountain, NJ?

 Anyone have any suggestions as to how I should go about skiing this? Do I
just do it until I get caught? Or should I try to track down a parks
department official and ask if I can hike and ski it? <

"It is easier to apologize than to ask permission."

Source - Grace (?) (Forgot her last name but she is the first woman to
make Admiral in the US Navy and a great lady.)