The manager's repeated response of "Great" to my comments that "this
leaves us with a bad impression of BV" and "we have many choices of
where to spend our lift ticket dollars" suggests the management of BV
couldn't give a hoot about my lift ticket dollars or that of my friends.
And yes, from the 4 of us who had a lousy experience, this story will be
repeated and repeated and repeated. Unfortunately more often than the
story of the awesome day spent exploring BV's woods with Ben Bloom,
Howie and Jens last season. But if BV really only cares about the local
lift ticket dollars (how deep is that well?), the manager did his
employer proud. He may as well have said "Get out and don't come back
you flatlanders 'cause we don't need your steenkin money!"

- Bruno